Ready To Get Going?
1) Ask your primary care vet to complete the referral form found here
2) We will contact you via email to arrange your appointment.
Please keep an eye on your inbox (and check your spam).
Please be aware there is usually an approx. 6 week waiting list.
Despite trying to keep free slots for emergencies these also get booked up quickly.
3) Watch the video provided for tips on how to prepare for your consultation.
4) Fill in the questionnaire with as much detail as you can before returning it.
5) Pay your invoice no later than 48hrs prior to your appointment
6) Submit any insurance claim forms for us to complete after your consultation.
Not sure which service you need?
Want to ask some more questions before booking?
Or maybe you would like to discuss your requirements for private training...
I would recommend booking an enquiry session.
This is a 30-45 min remote meeting to discuss any queries you may have, provide more detail on the process, set some early goals and ensure all parties have realistic expectations.
These sessions are charged at £25 but this will be deducted from the cost of any services you book in the future.